Follow by Email

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Public Announcement

I have invited another author to my blog!

She is my wife of 24 1/2 years. Someone had mentioned a few weeks ago that they would like it if my wife wrote occasionally. I thought it was a wonderful idea for she is a godly woman with much wisdom and charm. So it has taken some coaxing but she agreed. I think because I sent her the formal invitation to sign on.

She will add a dimension to this blog just as she has to my life. She will add a touch of humor that is impossible for me to duplicate. She is much admired in our home and highly regarded in our community. She has three children already that have risen up and call her blessed and three more moving in that direction. She has a husband that praises her in the gates. She has raised two daughters, one who is effectively managing her domestic concerns with three children and one who is more than prepared to assume that role. She has raised one son who is proving every day that he is a man of God. She is raising one more son and two more daughters.

I have no idea how much she will post here or what she will post about. What I do know is that it will be worth reading. She is a no-nonsense woman with a flair. She makes friends by just looking at people and gives no quarter when it comes to the truth! She is content, satisfied, and happy!

I trust you will find her as engaging as I have for almost 25 years. She is a well of wisdom and a woman of conviction, she too is fullypersuaded!
WELCOME ABOARD MY SWEET WIFE!
Post a Comment