Follow by Email

Monday, June 04, 2007

I've Been Tagged

LITERARY MEME

How it works:
01. grab the book closest to you
02. open it to page 161
03. find the fifth full sentence
04. post the text of the sentence to your blog
05.don't search around for the coolest book you have, use the one that is really next to you
06. tag five people to do this meme

OK, well the closest book to me is normally in the bedroom where I am reading it at night but since I posted a quote from it yesterday morning it is still laying on my desk along with several other books but it is the closest.

The title of the book is Sin and the Unfolding of Salvation by David Gracey.

"First, there are passages applied to Christ which seem taken clear away from their context."

I'm not sure how helpful that is but that is the fifth complete sentence on page 161 of the book closest to me.

I probably will not tag anyone but if you read this and want to do it then let me know and I will come take a look.
Post a Comment