Follow by Email

Thursday, March 06, 2008

And Then There Were Four

This morning our oldest daughter Sara delivered her fourth child, Luke Wayne Gordon.

So Luke becomes the youngest of four grandchildren.

James, Thomas, and Evelyn being older

Lord willing we hope to make it five before the end of the year.

Proverbs 17:6 - Children‘s children are the crown of old men; and the glory of children are their fathers.

Old men??? Its funny but I don't feel like what I thought Grandpa's felt like. Although I must admit the title does carry a bit of dignity with it. I trust the Lord will see fit to make me a Grandpa many times over again. More than that I hope He will make me a Grandpa that is an example of pious devotion leaving a legacy of love for God, truth, and the church that Jesus established.
Post a Comment