Follow by Email

Thursday, October 02, 2008

Whatever Happened To Winning?

All of the talk about bi-partisanship is a farce of the first rank. We keep being told the American people are tired of all the rancour in politics. I don't believe it. Americans are tired of others standing in the way of having their agendas move forward. This is true of liberals and conservatives.

But......why is it that in a spirit of bi-partisanship conservatism always seems to take a hit?

I don't want to vote for someone who is going to Washington to reach across the isle. I want to vote for someone who will go to Washington to win, to beat the opposition. I am convinced they need to be defeated.

McCain wants us to believe he is a leader well then start leading and quit trying to build consensus. Let the liberals be offended at your intentions to win the political battles with or without them.

I am fed up with all the cheesy, yellow, self-serving politicians.

Excuse my rant!
Post a Comment